Test your memory skills with this adorable Farm Matching Game for preschoolers!
Need a quick game for those rainy, snowy, or too hot days? Play a Farm Matching Game!
Memory matching games are some of our favorites as they help improve hand-eye coordination, memory skills, and visual recognition and association skills.
This adorable Farm Matching Game features 24 cards total with 12 different farm life images.
Playing is simple! Here’s how you do it:
- Print out the pages on heavy paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the cards.
- Turn them over one at a time in a grid so that the pictures are facing down.
- Have kids take turns drawing two cards to see if they can find a card.
- The player with the most matches at the end of the game wins!
- Print the cards out on heavy paper so that the images cannot be seen through the card when they’re placed face down.
- After cutting out the cards, laminate them to make them last longer.
- Store the cards in a clear, zippered baggie so that they stay together.
- Keep all of your memory matching games in a snap-close container such as this and label it your “Matching Games Suitcase.”