Reindeer poop slime is the perfect glittery slime for Christmas.
Reindeer Poop Slime
Santa’s reindeer have had their fill of carrots and reindeer treats! This sparkly slime is what happens when they’ve had too much.
Okay, we know that reindeer poop slime may not be the most glorious of Christmas slimes, but when we made this non-Borax slime recipe it looked exactly like what we imagine reindeer poop would look like. Why we’re imagining what reindeer poop looks like I have no idea…
This basic slime recipe is one of our
Glitter Poop Slime Recipe
- 1 cup clear Elmer’s glue
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon contact lens solution
- 1 Tablespoon silver glitter
- 1 Tablespoon dark pink glitter
- 1 teaspoon white glitter dots
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. We have a bowl that we just use for slime, but you could use a disposable bowl as well. We definitely don’t recommend making it in your favorite cereal bowl!
- Stir together until it’s a slime consistency. Depending on the brand of ingredients you use, you may need to adjust the amount of contact solution and baking soda. Not all glues are created equally!
- Have fun playing!
- Store in an airtight container when you’re done.