Get ready for pumpkin spice and cozy sweater weather with these fun Fall Crafts for Kids!
25 Fall Crafts
My kids love doing crafts, no matter what time of year it is. Fall crafts are a great way for your kids to learn more about the fall season, spend some time being creative, and even play with nature!
There are so many great activities out there that can teach your kids about the fall season, and I wanted to share my favorites with you today.
You Might Also Like: How to Make DIY Twig Trees
No matter how old your kids are, there is something on this list for everyone!
The best part about these crafts is many of them use supplies you already have on hand!
Here are 25 of our favorite fall crafts for kids! Enjoy!
Must-Try Fall Crafts for Kids
- DIY Twig Trees via That Kids Craft Site
- Turkey Tissue Boxes via Mama Teaches
- Natural Turkey Craft for Kids via Mama Teaches
- Thanksgiving Feather Headbands via MamaTeaches
- Leaf People via Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Paper Plate Hedgehog via Easy Peasy and Fun
- Block Printed Leaves via The Kindergarten Connection
- Leaf Printed Rocks via Projects with Kids
- Glycerin Leaves via Tinker Lab
- Paper Pumpkin Craft via Meaningful Mama
- Pumpkin Seed Fall Tree via Crafty Morning
- Fall Decorated Pinecones via Buggy and Buddy
- Leaf Face Paper Plate Craft via Easy Peasy and Fun
- Fall Apple Tree Craft via A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Scratch Art Leaves via Kids Craft Room
- Leaf Pinch Pots via Red Ted Art
- Paper Turkey Craft via Easy Peasy and Fun
- Autumn Lanterns via Kids Craft Room
- Harvest Buddies via Fireflies and Mudpies
- Leaf Animals via Crafty Morning
- Fall Leaf Snow Globe via Frugal Fun 4 Boys
- Fall Tree Craft via Natural Beach Living
- Washi Tape Turkey via Housing a Forest
- Autumn Tree Painting via Projects with Kids
- Pumpkin Apple Stamps via Homeschool Preschool
- Leaf Drawing via Tinker Lab
- Leaf Blower Craft via Hands on as We Grow
- Leaf Collages via Crafty Morning
- Corn Craft via Housing a Forest
Show Us Your Fall Crafts!
Did you try your hand at making one? We’d love to see how it turned out! Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram @ThatKidsCraftSite! We can’t wait to celebrate your creativity!