I am a huge fan of all things funny so these Halloween lunch box jokes for kids are some of my favorites!
Lunch Box Jokes for Kids
My kids haven’t had the easiest time at school during lunch. That’s a hard thing for a mama to admit, but they have really struggled with fitting in and finding their people.
One of the things that’s helped keep them in a positive mood during that time are lunch box notes.
That sounds silly, but I think it’s the reminder from home that they’re loved, cherished, and seen. Because there’s really not much worse than feeling invisible in a crowd of people.
These Halloween lunch box jokes have been a favorite because they’re super corny and make the kids laugh out loud.
The best part? They can share the jokes with other kids and help break the ice.
It’s a win-win.
Positive Notes for Teachers
In addition to using them as lunch box notes, these printable Halloween jokes can be used as positive notes in the classroom.
Place them on students’ desks for fun, use them as bookmarks in the classroom library, or even tell a joke every morning before getting started for the day.
They’re just that special, easy way to connect kids with each other that is often so hard to find.
30 Halloween Jokes for Kids
Print out the sample page of 6 fun Halloween Lunch Box Jokes for Kids or grab a copy of all six pages (30 lunch box notes total!) of the Halloween lunch box jokes from our etsy store, Burnt Biscuit Designs!
Here’s a list of the jokes on the printable cards!
I hope they make your kids smile!
- Why didn’t Dracula have many friends? Because he was a pain in the neck.
- What does a skeleton order for dinner? Spare ribs.
- How do monsters tell their fortunes? They check their horror-scopes.
- What is Dracula’s favorite fruit? Neck-tarines
- What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert? Ice Scream
- Where does a witch park her vehicle? In the broom closet
- What is a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling
- Why couldn’t the ghost see his parents? Because they were trans-parents
- What do you do if you’re a fan of Dracula? You join his fang club.
- Where do ghosts go swimming? The Dead Sea
- Who did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boo after he fell? His mummy
- What makes a skeleton laugh? When someone tickles his funny bone
- What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire? A lot of blood tests
- Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the body shop
- What do witches order at hotels? Broom service
- Why did the cyclops stop teaching? Because he only had one pupil
- What do birds do on Halloween? They go trick or tweeting
- Where did the witch have to go when she misbehaved? To her broom
- What do you get if you cross a vampire and a snowman? Frostbite
- What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house? The living room
- Which monster is the best dance partner? The Boogie Man
- What’s a mummy’s favorite type of music? Wrap
- What do you call a witch who lives at the beach? A sand-witch
- Why didn’t the skeleton dance at the party? Because he had no body to dance with
- What do ghosts put on their pie? Whipped scream
- Where did the ghost live? On a dead end
- What’s Dracula’s favorite holiday? Fangs-giving
- What do witches use to style their hair? Scare-spray
- What’s a ghost’s favorite type of fruit? Boo-berries
- Why was the skeleton afraid to cross the road? Because he had no guts