Encourage imaginative play with this amazing Princess Jasmine paper doll craft!
Paper dolls are an incredible tool that encourages little ones to engage in pretend play.
Young learners who craft and play with paper dolls actually provide little ones with an abundance of benefits.
Paper doll play is a fun, hands-on interactive activity for small children.
Simply dressing the doll strengthens fine motor skills, as well as boosts hand-eye coordination.
In addition, paper doll play is an interesting, inspiring, and entertaining form of learning.
Support imaginative play with an amazing Princess Jasmine paper doll.
This article contains affiliate links to products that you might like.
If you’re not familiar with Jasmine, she is a beautiful princess who stars in movies including Aladdin, The Return of Jafar, Jasmine’s Enchanted Tales, and more!
Once the paper doll is put together, little ones will spend hours creating a variety of pretend play scenarios.
Imaginative ideas such as flying on a magic carpet, talking to a genie in a lamp, and using magical powers are just some of the dramatic events that kids will take part in.
If you think this is something that your little ones will love, keep reading to see just how easy making a Princess Jasmine paper doll can be!
Crafting a Princess Jasmine Paper Doll
- Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
- Black Marker or Pen
- Printable Template
Making the Parts of Jasmine:
- Using black, yellow, brown and blue construction paper, trace the template patterns on the appropriate color. For example, trace the body on brown paper, the hair on black paper, the dress on blue paper, and the accessories on yellow paper.
- Once everything is traced, cut out the patterns.
Putting Jasmine Together:
- At the top of the hair pattern, follow the line and cut a slit.
- Next, attach the small strips down the braid to part the hair.
- Now you want to slip the top side of the head pattern through the slit on the hair pattern. Do this so that the head part is on top of the hair pattern. Once the pieces are where you want them, glue these two pieces together.
- After that you can attach the tiara to the top of the hair in the same manner.
- Next, attach the sandals to each side of the bottom part of the dress.
- Attach a hand to each sleeve of the dress.
- Then, glue the top part of the dress onto the top of the body and the bottom part of the dress to the bottom of the body.
- Glue the earrings, necklace, and tiara jewel onto Jasmine.
- Finally, with a black marker or pen, draw the eyes, nose and mouth onto Princess Jasmine.
Kids Fun Jasmine Paper Doll Craft
Kids will have so much making and playing with this Princess Jasmine paper doll craft.
Paper doll play provides an excellent opportunity for little ones to learn and grow.
There are open-ended pretend scenarios that can take place as the possibilities for creative stories are limitless.
Share with your kiddos this amazing paper doll Princess Jasmine today!